Things to do in San Rafael
Take advantage of close proximity to San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Napa, and Sonoma wine country during your stay at Four Points San Rafael. Enjoy our comfortable and contemporary hotel with its great location to the best things to do in San Rafael.
- McInnis Park Golf Center - 3.2 km/2.0 miles – A family Park that offers golf, miniature golf, batting cages, and dining options.
- Peacock Gap Golf and Country Club - 12.8 km/8.0 miles - Enjoy gorgeous views of Marin County while playing on one of Northern California’s best heritage golf courses.
- San Geronimo Golf Club - 19.3 km/12.0 miles – A public golf course known for being the longest golf course in Marin County.
- Indian Valley Golf Club- 22.5 km/14.0 miles – A public golf club located in Novato in Marin County.
- Stone Tree Golf Club - 12.8 km/8.0 miles – Located in Marin and sits on 132 acres, enjoy a game of golf at the upscale Stone Tree Golf Club.
- AT&T Park, Giants- 36.5 km/22.7 miles - Visit the home of the San Francisco Giants. Spend the day watching baseball or taking a tour of the park.
- Frank Lloyd Wright Marin County Civic Center - 1.6 km/1.0 miles - The Frank Lloyd Wright designed Marin County Civic Center is a national and state designated historic landmark.
- Downtown San Rafael- 4.8 km/3.0 miles - Explore, shop, and dine in the authentic district of Downtown San Rafael.
- China Camp State Park - 8.0 km/5.0 miles - Visit a state park of California that is surrounded by a historic Chinese American shrimp-fishing village and salt marsh.
- Mission San Rafael Archangel- 4.8 km/3.0 miles - The mission in San Rafael, which still offers services, is an interesting destination to learn more about California's religious background.
- Golden Gate Bridge- 25.7 km/16.0 miles - Visit the well-known suspension bridge spanning the Golden Bridge Strait.
- Golden Gate Park- 25.7 km/16.0 miles – The Golden Gate Park is a large urban park consisting of over a thousand acres of public land.
- Point Reyes National Seashore- 32.2 km/20.0 miles - A park preserve located on the Point Reyes Peninsula.
- Mt. Tamalpais State Park - 31.3 km/19.5 miles – Mt. Tamalpais Park is located north of San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge and has access to great views and trails.
- Chinatown- 32.1 km/20.0 miles - A well-known neighborhood in downtown Los Angeles.
- Fisherman's Wharf- 32.1 km/20.0 miles - San Francisco’s most famous waterfront community.
- Union Square- 33.7 km/21 miles - The public plaza in downtown San Francisco.
- Sonoma Wine Country - 38.6 km/24.0 miles - The distinct wine region of Sonoma County.
- Muir Woods National Monument- 24.1 km/15.0 miles – A state park of California's Golden Gate Recreation area and is known for its Redwood trees.
- Stinson Beach- 32.2 km/20.0 miles - Known as one of Northern California's best keep secrets many visitors plan day trips to enjoy this beach near Marin County.
- Larkspur Ferry - 8.0 km/5.8 miles – A public ferry shuttle.
- Northgate Mall - 0.1 km/0.1 miles – Northgate Mall is an indoor mall consisting of department and specialty stores.
- Marin Farmers Market- 1.6 km/1.0 miles - The Marin Farmers Market is the third largest farmers market in California.
- The Village & Town Center Corte Madera- 10.4 km/6.5 miles - An open air upscale shopping center located in Carte Madera.
- Vintage Oaks Novato- 12.0 km/7.5 miles - A shopping mall in Novato that is home to over fifty of the most popular retailers.
- Petaluma Village Premium Outlets - 33.7 km/21 miles - An outdoor outlet shopping mall in Petaluma.